Can you imagine your child learning English and at the same time making friends and having the time of their life on a beautiful island in the heart of the Mediterranean? All of this in the safe and secure environment of a four-star hotel with an amazing view of Paradise Bay. Our varied activity programme is made even better by the mild climate of Malta, and the quality of lessons is ensured by our CELTA and DELTA qualified teachers.
- We offer a personal approach to each student, depending on their individual learning needs and language level. The programme consists of 20 lessons a week in small groups (between 5 and 15 students, depending on the selected package).
- All our courses are delivered in a fun and dynamic way. Here at IH Malta-Gozo we use the communicative approach, which means that our students are never going to just stay seated in class, doing boring grammar exercises and writing dull essays. In our lessons children are going to work in groups and pairs, as well as individually.
- The teacher will help the students discover the language, internalise it, and make it their own through project work, critical thinking tasks, dynamic activities, as well as fun and engaging study materials.
- All our courses are based on Cambridge exam materials. Older teens can also choose our EXCLUSIVE package and practice for the IELTS exam.
- The students can join the course whenever they like: each week covers a variety of skills and task types. Topics and lessons do not repeat, so no matter whether one is staying with us for 1, 2, or 6 weeks, there will always be something new to learn!
Meal: 3 meals;
Accommodation: 3-4 persons per room;
Type: Academic; Language; Sea; Teenager;
Seasons: Summer season;
Safety: Private campus 24 / 7 security service;
Price: from 129 euro/day for June; from 140 euro/day for July&August;
Company name: International House Malta
See also other great Camps in Malta
By using services of the website campstogo.com You give consent to “Inсamp.ru” Ltd., 197342, Saint-Petersburg, nab. Black river, 41/11, of. 305 (hereinafter referred as Incamp) for processing of your personal data and confirm that by giving such consent, You act of your own free will and in your interest.
The agreement applies to the following information:
Name, surname, city and country of residence, phone, e-mail.
We collect personal data to provide You with a subscription, processing your order, responding to requests for service or assistance, creating and improving our products and services, suggesting additional or different products or services, and protecting our rights and property.
Your personal data is used to fulfill your requests and communicate with you, operate, support and improve our site and services, conduct internal research, and personalize the content, products, services and advertisements offered to You.
We collect information directly from You and through the cookies and other technologies, we keep track of your interactions.
Personal data can be handled by Incamp in the following ways:
In processing of your personal data Incamp is not limited in methods.
We do not sell, rent or provide your personal data to third parties that are un affiliated with Incamp, except in circumstances where the law requires it to be shared.
Incamp has the right to transfer your personal date to the third party: children's camps, travel agencies, tour operators or other authorized by them persons, and to provide such persons with relevant documents containing such information. In this mean third part can handle your personal data in the frame of this policy agreement.
Contact us for any questions at email@example.com