The aim of this course is to offer children (boys and girls) the opportunity to spend a linguistic vacation in a pleasant environment on the Riviera. At an early age, the child will get a good start in his/her life learning basic French while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday in the same school and same town, together with their parents.
Depending on levels in French and ages, the children will be divided into the below three subgroups:
1. Children under 6 years: who do not read or write yet. Emphasis on workshops with max 5 -6 kids
- Artistic workshops: painting, sculpture, collage ..... to learn vocabulary
- Game workshops : dominoes, snakes and ladders, 7 families etc ..... to acquire automation language
- Round, rhymes, role play, songs .... to speak French while having fun
- All these varied activities never last more than 20 minutes
2. Children between 7 and 9 years: who can already read and write .. A more classical program including the above workshops + study visits in town in stores, library , markets, cafe terraces, Cultural Center with Cyber media library, Town Hall, et.c ....Both oral and written exercises.
3. Children, 9 to 12 years, advanced in French: a now phenomenon that we have been witnessing more and more in recent years. Boys and girls from English schools in Canada, the States, Mexico or other native schools in Europe,
attending an accelerated program in French and who enroll in our summer program in France, to practice and improve their oral skills ...
80 - 90 % of the time in classes, will be devoted to spoken French on many various subjects
Type: Academic; City; Family; Language; Sea;
Accommodation: Day camp;
Language: English; French;
Seasons: Summer season;
Safety: Supervision during Day camp, family-provided;
Price: from 590 euro/2 weeks; from 790 euro/3 weeks; from 990 euro/4 weeks;
Company name: French Language Holidays
By using services of the website campstogo.com You give consent to “Inсamp.ru” Ltd., 197342, Saint-Petersburg, nab. Black river, 41/11, of. 305 (hereinafter referred as Incamp) for processing of your personal data and confirm that by giving such consent, You act of your own free will and in your interest.
The agreement applies to the following information:
Name, surname, city and country of residence, phone, e-mail.
We collect personal data to provide You with a subscription, processing your order, responding to requests for service or assistance, creating and improving our products and services, suggesting additional or different products or services, and protecting our rights and property.
Your personal data is used to fulfill your requests and communicate with you, operate, support and improve our site and services, conduct internal research, and personalize the content, products, services and advertisements offered to You.
We collect information directly from You and through the cookies and other technologies, we keep track of your interactions.
Personal data can be handled by Incamp in the following ways:
In processing of your personal data Incamp is not limited in methods.
We do not sell, rent or provide your personal data to third parties that are un affiliated with Incamp, except in circumstances where the law requires it to be shared.
Incamp has the right to transfer your personal date to the third party: children's camps, travel agencies, tour operators or other authorized by them persons, and to provide such persons with relevant documents containing such information. In this mean third part can handle your personal data in the frame of this policy agreement.
Contact us for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org